top of page
On the North side of the Little Miami River across from Morrow and the mouth of Todd's Fork
The town was laid out in 1818 by Nathan Howell and consisted of 14 lots.
At one time there were two dry goods stores and was a town of "considerable trade".
The bridge crossing the Little Miami at Fredericksburg was likely the first built in the county.
bottom of page